Congratulations letter

1.  Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the Intermediate examination. About 100 words.
My dear Ranjan,                                                                      I hope I am one of the first to congratulate you on passing your Intermediate examination. I know how hard and long you worked for it.                    I was delighted to hear that you topped the list of successful candidates in the Intermediate Examination. My very hearty congratulations to you on your excellent performance.
            Please do accept my hearty congratulations once again. I am truly proud of you.                                                                                              Ever yours,                                               Veer Abhimanyu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.