Application Letter to Bank for Bank account Transfer.

To,
     The Branch Manager                                          State Bank of India, Turki
Subject - Request Letter to Bank account                       Transfer.
Respected Sir,
                         I am an account holder in your prestigious bank. I am smriti singh, My account no. Is  29282888333. Due to my job transfer, I have recently been relocated to,  Gandhi maidan Patna.
                 I would be obliged if you would transfer my bank account maintained with your branch to the bank branch located in Gandhi maidan, Patna. The charges for the process of transferring my bank account may be debited to my account. I enclose a copy of leave and license agreement of my current residence.
I hope you would pay your upmost consideration to my request and would do the needful
                                    Thanking you.   
                                   Your sincerely
Name -
A/c no.
Current address
Transfering address 
Date


Signature. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.