Application for leave


To,
The Principal,
(School Name)
(Address)
(Date)
Sir,
With due respect I beg to state that I am not in a position to attend the school as I am down with Chicken-Pox. Since it is a communicable disease, I have been advised quarantine and a few days complete rest. Therefore kindly grant me leave for 7 days from ____________ (Date).
                                                Your obedient pupil
                                                  Abhishek kumar.                                                        Class - XII.                                                                      Roll no. - 12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.