Write an application for the post of clerk in a bank.

                                                  Turki,                                                      Muzaffarpur 844127                                          3rd February 2019.

The Manager,                                                       ICICI BANK, MUZAFFARPUR.
Sir,   
     I read your advertisement in yesterday's Dainik Jagran News paper and feel interested in the post of clerk in your office.
      I am 25 years old and I have done B. Sc. Honours in Chemistry. I was placed first class with 75% marks.
      I know both English and Hindi well and I have also a working knowledge of Bengali.
      I am quite healthy and am capable of hard work, I have also good knowledge of computer.
       I hope to be granted an interview call from you.
                                    Yours faithfully.   
                                     Aniket kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.