Write an application to University Registar for Provisional Certificate.

To,
      The Registar,  
B. R. A. B. U. MUZAFFARPUR BIHAR.
Through :- The Principal of R. D.S                               College, Muzaffarpur.
Subject :- Provisional Certificate of Graduation.
Sir,                                                                                Respectfully I beg to say that, I am a student of your college, I  Prashant kumar, father' name- R. B. Singh, At +post -, Turki, District - Muzaffarpur.
           Sessions 2000-2005, Roll no. - 43433,  Regd. No. - 12056, my hons. Subject is psychology. So I therefore request to you kindly grant me Provisional Certificate as soon as possible.
                                         Your Faithful 
                                       Prashant kumar.                                          Roll no. -
                                Regd no. -
                                Session-
                                Subject - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.