An Application Letter to Bank to issue an ATM Card

To,
     The Branch Manager.                                          State bank of India, Turki.
Respected Sir,
Subject - Request to issue a new ATM card.

I had opened an account in your bank a few months ago. But somehow, I didn't apply for the ATM card that time. I have been doing the withdrawal process and other transaction processes through the bank only, so I want to use ATM card as soon as possible.
           I would be very thankful to you for this kind of act.
                                     Thanking you
                        Name - Sonam Kumari
                        Account no.  749053838299
                       Signature. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.