An Application to the principal of your college for a Character certificate.

To,
        The Principal,                                                       RDS College, Muzaffarpur 842001.
Subject - Request to issue a Character certificate.

Dear Sir,
              I praveen kumar, a regular student of your college. I have passed BA hons in History and I urgently require a character certificate to submit SSB INTERVIEW.
My registration no. Is 12056 and roll no. Is 292828. Passing year 2018.
I shall be grateful, therefore, If you kindly issue me a character certificate.

11 January 2019
                                             Your faithfully.     
                                          Abhishek kumar 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS SOLUTION?, And Different types of Solutions

What Is Humalin ????

Is entropy of universe constant? ///Second law of thermodynamics.